Johnson & Johnson VisionCare, a Franchise of Johnson & Johnson Medical is looking for an eager person to work on ACUVUE® brand – world leader in contacts and Vision Care.
He/she will assist in identifying, creating and carrying out research projects to support the EMEA – Europe, Middle East, African Marketing and Market Research department. Reporting to the Marketing Research Manager EMEA, the successful candidate will be responsible for a variety of marketing research projects including the provision of accurate market research information to enable strategic planning and decision making.
- Professional & Consumer Marketing Research and Insights for total region: Europe, Middle East and Africa market (25 markets)
- Mix of quantitative and qualitative marketing research
- Responsibility for various quantitative tracking systems
- Involvement in key strategic ad hoc projects
- Insights gathering and providing to marketing and business development departments
- Exposure to management board level
- Fluent English, an additional language would be an advantage
- Understanding of marketing principles and Market research skills desirable and/ or Marketing experience
- Very good analytical skills
- Very good communication skills
- Dynamic person who is a self starter – able to work on own initiative in a very challenging environment
- IT proficient
Office based at the European headquarter 40 minutes from Central London, U.K.
Very good remuneration of internship. Ideally to start March/ April 2008
Please send CV + cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org