Reporting to the Vice President FP & A, the holder of the position shall primary cover the following tasks throughout Europe:
- Provide detailed overview, strategic analysis and decision support for the VP Finance Europe
- Initiate and drive projects on Group levels such as: support/monitoring of labour negotiations with respect of the financial impact of agreements, support of the company’s bids on service contract tenders, evaluate the geographic footprint of the company and initiate closures and start ups of operations
- Monitor & Control Capex development within Europe
- Control & Coordinate reporting and planning processes (budget, forecast, actuals). Ensure accuracy and continued improvement of submissions from units
- Project and monitor impact of gained or lost customer contracts.
Top University degree (HEC Lausanne, St Gallen, ESCP-EAP,…). CIMA or CPA degree, or equivalent.
Required experience :
5 years of relevant professional experience which ideally includes management support functions in a fast moving goods company with a multinational footprint
Personal skills :
Open minded, communicative, committed and driven individual with the attitude to shape the future rather than manage the present status.
Languages: Fluency in English + one other European language.
Package: 120.000 CHF – 130.000 CHF + bonus
+41-78-800 54 41