The Group Social Opportunities Team at Allianz SE is looking for a temporary
Assistant Consultant for MicroInsurance
When: February 2008 through October 2008 (commencement in April is also possible)
Role: project support/ internship
* Assisting the microinsurance project manager
* Supporting the enlargement of Allianz SE microinsurance desk
* Managing the relations to Allianz subsidiary companies on microinsurance-related issues.
* Managing the relations with donor organizations and NGOs in the implementing countries.
* Preparing briefings on microfinance for members of the Allianz Board of Management
* Analyzing surveys and research reports pertaining to micro-finance
* Preparing negotiations for public-private partnerships (PPPs)
* Coordinating a report on microinsurance
* Preparing press material relating to micro-insurance
* Final year student
* Relevant working experience in a company or an international organization
* Proven affinity for microinsurance and microfinance
* Well-organized with the ability to work independently
* Excellent written and spoken English
* Microsoft Office
The position to be filled can be full-time or part-time.
Please direct any queries or your application to: email@example.com