As the leading company in the chemical industry, we open up future success potential together with our partners.
For this purpose, we foster and develop partnerships that are marked by trust and mutual respect. With intelligent solutions, we help to make the future successful and sustainable. We set store by the strengths of our staff.
For our unit Global Finance Transformation Book-to-Report we are looking for
Senior Specialist Processes Book-to-Report (f/m)
Your future tasks:
– Identify potential for greater efficiency and effectiveness in respect of Finance and Accounting (F&A) processes in cooperation with process experts
– Implement global F&A process changes (in cooperation with process experts) for all shared service organizations and companies with local F&A functions with the aim of boosting efficiency and effectiveness
– Produce guidelines and set standards for the implementation of processes in accounting and ensure that standards are observed
– Be involved in the management of global projects to implement new technologies or processes
– Establish, follow up and interpret KPIs in the shared service organizations
– Identify and evaluate organizational trends and new technologies and their transformation
into F&A functions
What we expect of you:
– Degree in economics, business information technology or similar qualification
– Very good knowledge of cost accounting, profitability analysis, financial accounting, financial guidelines and service level management
– High standard of English (expert) and good knowledge of IT (SAP R/3)
– Excellent intercultural orientation and analytical mind
– Ambitious, strategic thinking and good team and communications skills
What we offer:
We offer you intensive “on the job” training with responsibility right from day one as well as
challenging development opportunities in a transnational corporation.
We look forward to your application!