Frost & Sullivan was founded in 1961 and is a global growth consulting company dedicated to providing innovative growth strategies and market intelligence to a broad portfolio of International blue chip companies.
Frost and Sullivan operate on a truly global prospective, offering its client base strategic insight and enormous expertise in specific vertical markets, industry, technologies, econometrics and demographics.
With a client list that includes global 1000 organisations, emerging companies and the investment community, Frost and Sullivan has evolved into one of the premier growth consulting companies in the world.
Due to exciting expansion plans, Frost & Sullivan, a Global Strategy Consultancy, requires an experienced Strategy Consultant to drive, manage and fulfil strategic consulting projects, across a European remit. This is an exciting opportunity to strategically develop and fulfil client focused, bespoke consulting engagements within an expanding corporate consultancy.
The Unique Opportunity.
Due to continuing company success and expansion plans, an exciting opportunity has arisen for an experienced and professional Strategy Consultant within the growth consulting operation of Frost & Sullivan. The growth consulting platform is dedicated to providing international ‘blue chip’ clients with unique intellectual capital, opportunity/market assessment and strategic implementation solutions to enable clients develop effective business growth strategies. This is an exciting opportunity for an experienced consulting professional to strategically manage/fulfil client focused, bespoke consulting engagements, whilst developing client relationships and mentoring internal consulting project teams.
- Project Leadership – Manage the delivery of major strategic consulting engagements from inception to completion, incorporating design, plan, cost and validation. Interact /manage internal research project teams whilst collaborating with the wider Business Development and Consulting functions.
- Business Development / Client Communication – Proactively develop, nurture and manage client relationships, understanding client expectations. Conduct detailed/client focused business needs analysis, utilising this knowledge to develop strategic consulting proposals. Create opportunities and repeat business from current engagements, accurately presenting results at a senior level.
- Corporate and Team Development – Contribute to Frost & Sullivan Consulting operations, ensuring best practice and development of intellectual property content/methodologies. Lead and manage virtual consulting teams.
This is fantastic opportunity to become an integral part of a global strategic consulting company: driving, managing and fulfilling strategic consulting projects. The successful candidate will hold the opportunity to contribute towards the development of market specific intellectual property and the implementation of consulting best practice.
Qualifications, Knowledge and Experience.
The successful candidate will have the self motivation, drive and determination to develop/manage client relationships whilst delivering professional consulting solutions, using a range of consulting and research methodologies. Success within custom strategy project fulfilment and a pro-active, methodical and innovative working practice is essential, with the proven ability to deliver accurate results within a fast paced, client focused environment.
- Previous consulting/analytical experience within a relevant Business to Business consulting or advisory services environment.
- Experience utilising market research/consulting methodologies, strategy development and marketing tools.
- Strong project and virtual team management skills.
- Advanced ability to manage/develop strong client relationships, create proposals, negotiate and close business within market specific sectors.
- Excellent written and interpersonal communication skills.
- A degree level education or equivalent.
- Knowledge or experience within one of our Industry sectors.
- A second or third European language
- A relevant postgraduate qualification (for example MA, MBA,PHD)
Frost & Sullivan’s commitment,
We believe in career progression. We therefore invest in training and career development, with defined career paths available to those who demonstrate higher levels of success.
If you are interested in working in a fast paced, dynamic and rewarding work environment and you meet the requirements of this role, please forward your CV and covering letter outlining your suitability for the position to: email@example.com.
Only successful applicants will be contacted for interview.
You must be eligible to work in the EU for any employer.
Frost & Sullivan is an Equal Opportunities employer.